NHELC Parent's Handbook
and Document Forms
● Important Note: If you are considering NHELC's services, please click here to check availability and schedule a time to take a tour of the facility and meet with admissions staff.
NHELC Programs, Policies and Procedures
Please take time to carefully read this handbook, as it will answer most questions
you and your child may have concerning our programs, policies and procedures.
This signed acknowledgment must be on file for each family
Please print this page out, sign it and turn it in to the office prior to enrollment. If you do not have access to a printer one can be provided at the center.
Printable PDF Document Forms
1. Child Care Application Form
● Parents must submit this completed document to apply for preschool, daycare or summer camp
● Form includes Emergency Contact Information, Medical Information, Child Pick Up Authorization, Consents, and Door Access Code Information
2. PA DHS Child Health Assessment Form
● Parents must submit this completed document within one month after enrollment
3. Getting to Know Your Child Worksheet
● Parents must submit this completed worksheet to apply for preschool, daycare or summer camp
4. Tuition Express Payment Plan Applications
● Parents must sign-up for this payment service before enrollment
5. CACFP - Child & Adult Care Food Program Application
● Parents must sign-up for this program before enrollment
6.The EITC Scholarship Application Form
● Parents must submit this completed document before consideration
6.ELANCO Transportation Request Form
● Parents must submit this completed document to ELANCO transportation, 669 East Main Street, P.O. Box 609, New Holland, PA 17557. NHELC is not responsible for transporting students to and from school.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin (including Limited English Proficiency), ancestry, religious creed, disability, and age. This facility shall make reasonable efforts to accommodate applicants, clients and employees with physical or mental limitations.
Any complaints regarding personnel matters or service delivery should be directed to:
U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services
Office for Civil Rights
Suite 372, Public Ledger Building
150 S. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 1910609111